OPPO A57 (Gold, 32GB) Smartphone
- 13MP primary and 16MP front camera.
- 13.208 centimeters (5.2-inch) IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen.
- Dual Nano Sim Support.
- 2900mAH lithium-ion battery.
- 13MP primary camera with LED flash and 16MP front facing camera
- 13.208 centimeters (5.2-inch) IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen with HD 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.4GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 octa core processor, Adreno 505 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 2900mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
The A57 sports a 16MP flagship-level front camera. The all new beautify 4.0 will help capture your best look in breathtakingly detailed photos,giving you bright, head-turning shots even in low light.The A57 upgrades OPPO’s signature palm shutter function for taking selfies. All you have to do to snap a selfie is open your hand in front of the screen, leaving you free to get a stable, well-composed shot. Meanwhile, the new bokeh effect will give your selfies an effortless distinction, offsetting the subject of the photo with a blurry background.The A57 uses Sony’s extremely light-sensitive Stacked CMOS sensor, as well as PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus) technology, so that as soon as you pull your phone out, you’ll be ready to get a great shot in an instant.With the A57’s flagship-level solid-state fingerprint reader, the slightest touch of your finger can unlock the device. With a hydrophobic zirconium surface, the fingerprint reader has a boosted success rate even when your fingers are moist.Even in its attractively slight 5.2-inch unibody, the A57 manages to pack a powerful 2900 mAh battery, giving the device just the right weight in the hand and offering excellent video playback time. The A57 clocks in at 11 hours of continuous video watching, 23 hours on the phone, or about 13.5 hours in a scenario of varied continued use.The A57’s 3GB RAM and octa-core 64-bit processor make for powerful performance and seamless multitasking. What’s more, with 32 GB of onboard storage, expandable by a further 256 GB, you’ll have plenty of room to stock up your phone with your favorite TV shows and take them out the door.Based on Android 6.0,ColorOS 3.0 is seamlessly responsive, providing a smooth, steady and lightweight experience that optimizes power use and keeps users cruising through the day.