HOW IT WORKS
- On-Grid solar systems are connected to the electricity grid using a bidirectional meter. On-grid solar systems can only be installed in cities where net metering is available like New Delhi and are suitable for residential and commercial use.
- These systems are lower in cost as compared to off-grid solar systems as there is no requirement for batteries to store electricity. Any deficit or excess electricity is taken or given to the grid.
- There are some approvals required for this system, but we would take care of all of this and provide end to end services.
- Off-Grid systems are designed to function without the support of the electric grid. They would produce electricity at the same rate as on-grid systems. However, the only difference is that they are not connected to the electricity grid and would normally be connected to batteries via a solar inverter.
- The main advantage of getting an off-grid system is that they can be installed in any remote/rural location.
- They can also be connected in parallel with your generator if you require more electricity than the capacity of your solar system.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION/SITE VISIT WITH OUR EXPERTS NOW!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much area is required?
For a normal rooftop solar installation 100sqft is required for 1KW solar plant. However, this might vary depending on the site. You can book a free site evaluation with us on 09999661265.
Are any permission/approvals required?
There are no approvals required for off-grid systems. For on-grid systems, an approval is required and a request is made with the electricity office to change the meter. However, we would take care of them and make the approval requests on your behalf to provide you a hassle free experience.